PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY (“said Policy”) sets out the terms and conditions of Options Clothing Company Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956; and deemed to be incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “the Options Company”) having its registered office at Shop no. 11, Ground Floor, Vile Parle Shopping Centre, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400049, Indiawhich the User (as a customer / patron) agrees to accept by registering himself/herself/themselves at the Options Sales Platform (as defined hereafter)for browsing and buying the Options Product (hereinafter referred to as “the User”).
The Options Company operates the sales of the Options Products (hereinafter referred to as “the Options Products”) globally/in India either by itself or through the entities managed, controlled and/or belonging to the Options Company, as applicable (hereinafter referred to “the Data Controllers”) at various platforms more particularly website, applications, devices, etc,. (hereinafter referred to as “the Options Sales Platform”).1. DATA
- The Data shall consists of personal data such as name, address, contact no, email id, etc., and other data such as demographics(hereinafter referred to as “the Data”)
While using the Options websites, Options applications, Options devices, etc., which are owned, controlled and managed by the Options Company, the Data Controllers shall come across the said Data which will be provided by the User authorised and which information will help the Data Controllers to indentify the User and for such other purposes. The User may choose to restrict or control the collection or use of User’s Data in the following ways:
- Whenever a Useris asked to fill in a form or provide any information or Data to theOptions Company and/orData Controllers on the Options Website and the Options Sales Platform, the User can select the option ‘Yes’ if a User intends to share the Data otherwise simply select ‘No’ if a user do not intend to share the Data for direct marketing purposes.
- In the event if the User opt to withdraw his/her/their consent at any time after providing such Data to the Data Controllers then the User can do so, by writing to the Options Company at the correspondence address. However, if User do not agree to provide the Data which is asked for while using any of the Options Sales Platform or withdraws the consent which is already granted by the User then the User shall not be allowed to register herself/himself/themselves and/or use any of the Options Sales Platform or avail the services of the Options Company, effectively.
- However, for the purposes of registering as a user, browsing and buying the Options Product from the Options Company’s website viz. www.optionsfasions.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Options Website”) or any other Options Sales Platform, the User will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy and by submitting the Data to the Data Controllers, it is deemed that User have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Policy; and further accept the Policy.
- The Options Company believes that the authorised Data which is provided to the Data Controllers by the User is true and correct and further agree to intimate to Options Company in writing at the correspondence address in case if the User intend to change such Data. The Options Company and/or the Data Controllers shall promptly correct such Data which is found to be incorrect or incomplete. In the event if the same is found to be erroneous, inaccurate, false, incomplete and incorrect thenthe User shall be solely liable and responsible for the consequences arising out of such erroneous, inaccurate, false, incomplete and incorrect Data to the Data Controllers.
- The Options Company and/or the Data Controllers shall not sell, distribute or lease the User’sDatasave and exceptas per this Policy and asobliged to share under the applicable laws.
- The User can request for the details of theData which the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers hold about User under the Data Protection Act, 1998. A fee will be payable by the User in the event if the User intends to have a copy of the Data possessed by the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers.
The Options Company reserves it’s right to share and submit the Data of the User, withoutany prior written intimation or consent of the User to the following;
- Competent Authority, Police and/or the Government agencies,etc,.to indentify, prevent, detect and investigate the criminal acts such as fraud, cheating, etc, which are committed under the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and other applicable laws by any person relating to any transaction or as the case may be;
- Collaborators with whom the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers may collaborate for conducting business, sales, marketing and branding of the Options Products. Such collaborators shall entrust same level of policy and security; and
- Other entities which are mentioned in the table hereafter and appointed by the Options Company to deliver the Options Product to theUser;
- The User understands the business and thus accepts and authorises the abovesaid entities to access, collect and store the said Data. The said entities shall be subject to the same terms and conditions of this Policy . However, the Data Controllers accepts no liability or responsibility arising out of such Data being accessed, collected and stored by the said entities.
- The User authorizes the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers to sell and/or lease the Data to its Group Entities (other than those mentioned in clause 3.1), at it’s sole discretionat and for the consideration and upon the terms and conditions as may be determined by the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers, as the case may be. The User understands and accepts the same. The Options Company or the Data Controllers shall ensure and maintain the same level of security pertaining to the Data provided by the User. The User shall not raise any objection or claim any amount by way of compensation or negligence, etc,. under any circumstances whatsoever.
|Sr No.||Name and address of the Entities||Outsourced Work|
Name : Yuj IT Solutions
Address : 302, Vidyanand society, Dr. Ketkar Road, Erandwane, Near Kalamadi, highschool Pune - 411004
Contact no: 020 4124 5052
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Technology development and electronic commerce Platform support|
Name : Airtel
|Supplementary service of telephone and customer Support|
Name : Aramex India Pvt. Ltd.
Address : India Regional Office
Contact no: 02239419900, Ext: 1713 – Mob#: 8879 129 304
Email ID : Saud.Shaikh@aramex.com
Name : AVENUES (I) PVT LTD.
Address : Plaza Asiad, Second Floor, Station Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai - 400 054, India
Contact no: 022 -61666000 / 67425555
Email ID : email@example.com
|Online Payment Service|
- The User can subscribe to the Options Product by activating the subscription option which is made available to the User on all the Options Sales Platform including the Website. The User is required to select the type of subscription viz. email, sms, call, etc,.During the subscription period, the User shall be updated by the Options Company about the Options Products through different type of subscription as selected by the User for subscription.
- The User can at any time, unsubscribe by writing to the Options Company at the correspondence address.
- The Options Company aims to provide unique products and services to its customers/patrons. Thus, on subscribing for the Options Products, the User shall be asked about his/her/their preferences, tastes, product details, services, etc. The Options Company shall do so, for the purposes of analysis, research, market study and surveys, etc., as the case may be in order to improve the Options Company’s interaction with its customers / patrons with the help of the User.
- The User shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers and/or the entities mentioned in the clause from and against all direct or indirect costs, charges, expenses, actions, claims, injury, losses, damages, litigation or liabilities, etc as may be suffered or incurred by the Options Company and/or the Data Controllers and/or the entities mentioned in the clause by virtue of any of the representations made by the User on any of the Options Sales Platform or any of the Data or information which is providedto the Data Controllers by the User,is found to be false or untrue or erroneous or inaccurate, forged.
- The Options Company reserves it’s right to amend and/or introduce new policy by substituting this Policy at its sole discretion without obtainingthe User’sprior written consent. The User can accept or deny such amended or new policy by selecting the option which shall be made available to the User before browsing the Options Sales Platform. If the User denies then the User shall not be able to re-register herself/himself/themselves and/or use any of the Options Sales Platform or avail the services of the Options Company, effectively
- The Options Company has adopted the practices and procedures relating to the security as per the applicable Indian Laws for protection and unauthoriseduseand disclosure of Data.
- A cookie is a small file which asks for the permission of the User for placing it in the hard drive of the User’s computer or devices. Once the User accepts it by selecting the option ‘Accept’ the file shall be added in the Computer or device;
- The User can opt to accept or decline such cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the User can usually modify the browser setting of the User to decline cookies as per the User’s preferences. This may prevent the User from taking full advantage of a particular website, etc.
- A cookie helps to analyze the web traffic or lets User know when the User has visited a particular website. The Cookies allow web applications to respond to the User as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations as per the User needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about the User’s preferences.The Options Company and/or the Data Controller shall use the traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps the Options Company and/or the Data Controller to analyze data about webpage traffic and improve the Options Website and the Options Sales Platform in order to tailor it as per the customer/patrons needs and preferences. The Options Company and/or the Data Controller only use this information for Research and Development purposes and then the data is removed from the system forever. Overall, cookies help the Options Company and/or the Data Controller to provide User to improve the Options Website and other Options Sales Platform by enabling the Options Company and/or the Data Controller to monitor which pages the User find useful and which are not useful to a User.
- A cookie in no way allows the Options Company and/or the Data Controller to access to the User’s computer or device or the Data other than the data the User choose to share under this Policy.
- The User can contact the Options Company either by an email or addressing a letter thereby setting out the reason, grievances or clarification or query, if any;
- Name of the Company : Options Clothing Company Private Limited
- Address : Shop no. 11, Ground Floor, Vile Parle Shopping Centre, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400049, India.
- Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no : 022 67249999 / 67249925.